Harness Humor to Create Trust, Likability and Influence – No Joke!
with Neurohumorist Karyn Buxman & Brad Rex
Climate change. Social unrest. Pandemic pandemonium—not to mention the family, business and legal issues your clients and potential clients are facing! People’s brains are on fire. So how do you build likability and trust at a time like this?
Join us for a lively discussion with Karyn Buxman, neurohumorist, and discover how the power of humor can help you build trust, likability and influence (even if you’re not funny!).
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
– recognize how stress can lower your (or your client’s) cognitive capacity and actually make you dumber
– implement techniques to rewire your brain to experience more humor
– leverage humor to enhance your level of influence and trust with your clients
– get folks to laugh with you instead of at you
– describe what-the-heck a neurohumorist does
Karyn Buxman is a TEDx speaker, successful author, brain-based high-performance coach—and a neurohumorist (she lives at the intersection of humor and the brain.) As The Global Expert in Strategic Humor for Business Karyn helps high performers go from great to world class.
From the Mayo Clinic to the Million Dollar Round Table, organizations around the world hire Karyn to educate, inspire, and entertain their audiences again and again.
She’s one of 254 people (and only 53 women) in the world to be inducted into the National Speakers Association’s Speaker Hall of Fame. Her latest book, “Funny Means Money: Strategic Humor for Influence & World Domination” will be published by ForbesBooks in 2021. Karyn is serious about humor!
We’re offering this free webinar to help you uncover strategies to transform your outlook and feel refreshed.
*eVideoCounselor.com is a member benefit of the following bar organizations:
– The Florida Bar (Florida Bar CLE Course #4779 for 0.5 hours of General CLE Credit including 0.5 hours of Mental Illness Awareness Credit)
– Philadelphia Bar Association
– Wyoming State Bar (approved for 0.5 CLE credits)
Hosted by Brad Rex, MBA (CEO) and Gina Carr, MBA (CMO), eVideoCounselor.